KK100 Temporary Spray Adhesive
Gunold's KK-100 temporary embroidery adhesive spray has led the market for decades as a best-in-class adhesive product. It creates a strong bond, yet allows for the easy repositioning of fabric. KK-100 is non-toxic and fully absorbs within 24-36 hours. Hoopless embroidery is suddenly no challenge - the tack is strong enough to avoid the awkward and time consuming hooping process. KK-100 is also great for holding die-cuts in place for applique, shifting between fabrics and backings, and holding Puffy Foam: our 3D embroidery foam. Embroiders who try KK-100 usually add this wonderful product to their must-have stock of embroidery supplies.
- Stretchy Fabrics and Knitwear: To avoid pulling knitwear out of shape, use KK- 100 to bond the backing and material together.
- Appliqué: Holds appliqués correctly in place during the embroidery process. Fast and easy!
- Slippery Material: Helps eliminate puckering. Spray backing and affix to the fabric or garment to create a flat surface where puckering cannot start.
- Tough Spots: Using KK-100 in embroidery situations such as pockets and collars where hooping is difficult, or when it is nearly impossible to navigate the garment into a hoop.
- No Pressure Marks: Use on embroidery items where stretching on a frame can cause pressure marks. Frame the embroidery backing, spray it, attach the fabric, and begin the embroidery!
- Can be purchased in Individual spray cans or cartons of 12 cans.
- Each spray can is 500 ml.
- Transparent spray glue contains no CFCs; flammable, non-toxic and odorless.
- The manufacturer confirms that the adhesive contains less than 10 ppm of formaldehyde. For context, even the strict regulations (according to the ECO-Tex Standard 100) for baby clothing demands a value below 20 ppm.
Contact us today for any questions about KK-100 or any other embroidery products we offer at Gunold.